Does your current position offer you the career opportunities that you are looking for?
We aim to hire the most promising employees in order to continuously breathe new life into our structure. Sponsorship, apprenticeship, CO-OP opportunities, and mentoring of its future employees is a staple within aero-safe’s architecture.
- Mentoring Skills Canada Participants
- Sponsoring FIRST Robotics Teams
- Mentoring Specialist High Skills Major Participants
- Providing Apprenticeships for Current Students
- The consistent injection of some of the country’s best personnel allows aero-safe to stand out as a model within the manufacturing sector.
AERO-SAFE CO-OP PROGRAM
We host a CO-OP program with Fort Erie Secondary School enabling teenagers in high school to experience the manufacturing sector by working alongside our Aero-safe machinists. This program has proven to be a great asset as about half of the workforce has been sourced locally through this program. Aero-safe strives to inspire the future of this country by becoming a source of mentorship within the community.
To learn more about sponsorship, apprenticeship, mentoring or our CO-OP opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org