The climate-controlled Aero-safe Quality Control / Inspection department, is fully equipped with a vast range of standard conventional mechanical inspection gauges and measuring equipment, and High Precision CNC CMM Co-ordinate Measuring Machines.
The Aero-safe technologies inc. Quality Management System is registered AS 9100-Revision C, ISO 9001-2008 and is designed to exceed our customer’s standards and specifications. Inspection equipment is calibrated to NIST standards and complies with ISO 10012.
We’ve implemented the following quality procedures to ensure manufacturing process requirements are met and controlled:
- QC Inspection Plans
- Manufacturing Quality Plans
- Kanban & Dock to Stock Programs
- Material, Document & Process Control
- Continuous Improvement Program
- Controlled Goods Program (CGP / ITAR)
- United States / Canada Joint Certification Program
Our Quality Control inspection performs independent verification of all features using the solid model via the CMM (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine). Each solid model is verified to its partner drawing in order to prevent modeling errors.